[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Physics project ideas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: butterflymobile.gif (3 KB, 129x131) Image search: [Google]
butterflymobile.gif
3 KB, 129x131
For my physics class, I have to make a rotational equilibrium mobile. Objects of different masses are to be balanced on multiple hanging levels. We can use any set of objects for the project, as long as it has a central theme. I was thinking about getting a bunch of my little pony/horse dolls and titling my project "hung as a horse", but I don't think that'll settle well for a school project. Anyone have any other clever ideas?
>>
Get a bunch of rubber super balls and tilt them, then title it "saggy balls"
>>
>>946709
You need big black dildos and little white solids. The black side will hang lower, name the project "saw that cumming :^)"
>>
>>946711
*white small dildos, not white solids, Damon auto curry
>>
I have an idea.

The project will be known as the scales of justice

You'll make the "mobile" look like a tree

You'll need black action figures, like Nick furry or mark Henry or whoever

Attach them to the tree by their necks.

You're welcome
>>
>>946709
You're going to need imitation crab meat
>>
Maybe buying a bunch of breakfast items and titling the project "a balanced breakfast" would be a good idea.
>>
>>946710
>>946711
>>946712
>>946716
Op here, you guys aren't helping

>>946725
What for?

>>946726
Yeah, that fits, but it's kind of lame
>>
>>946709
Just use different size photos of random objects and title the mobile /4chan/
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.