[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What wire goes where? Red to black? The fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1455497796216629231349.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
1455497796216629231349.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
What wire goes where? Red to black? The fuck?
>>
Please guys i dont know the first thing about this
>>
Don't tell us what it is don't show wiring diagram how the hell do we know
>>
>>946673
Wiring diagram? Its just a foot pedal for a flex shaft dremel. The wires were twisted together instead of being crimped. I just dont get where the red one goes if theres only black to connect it to.
>>
>>946675
Colors mean nothing. Just put them together.
It will either work correctly, or it wont.
>>
>>946665
Yes red to black
And black to black.
Black power goes to red which connects to the springs which is some maniacal potential divider or something what the actual fuck then the black wire out of the pedal goes to whatever you are controlling black wire.
Does it seem crazy to you? A switch shouldn't have polarity so ignore the fact that the wire is red and the order I wrote earlier.

In reality you can connect them in any configuration at all and it will either work properly or run at full speed. If it doesn't run it's broken.

If you connect them in pairs its 50/50 working/full speed.
>>
>>946675
There's literally no way to know unless you draw out what cables are coming in/going out/inside it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.