[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone help me with this? >bought shirt like a year ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 20160211_072908.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160211_072908.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Can anyone help me with this?
>bought shirt like a year ago
>got fat
>shirt don't fit
>got pissed
>got fit
>shirt will fit now, yay!
>THE FUCKING STORE DIDN'T TAKE OFF THE COLOR TAG FUCK

I bought the shirt so long ago I known I don't have the receipt any more so I can't take it in
Can anyone help me in removing it with out ruining the shirt?

>TL;Dr bought shirt long time ago, dumb jews forgot to take the tag off, halp I really like the shirt.
>>
>>945062
>go to store
>check to see if still a current product
>its an old product
>they will remove the tag for you
>call first
providing its from at least last financial year they wont give a shit.
just tell them your mother sent you the shirt and it had the tag on it or some bullshit.
>>
>trying to remove tag from stolen shirt

Nice try, Tyrone.
>>
File: ayyq234123.jpg (9 KB, 324x228) Image search: [Google]
ayyq234123.jpg
9 KB, 324x228
>>945064
Thank you /diy/no
>>
Just freeze it overnight and then get the fucker off with pliers.
>>
>>945062
Are you unable to use Google?
>>
>>945089
I don't want to risk the NSA breaking through my proxy
>>
>>945062
Take a Dremel cut the pin from bottom
>>
you can use a strong earth magnet to remove those - same mechanism as the actual tag remover in store
>>
>>945114
Like this. The tag removers in stores are just either coin sized rare earth magnets or small electromagets in a casing. Inside the tag is a spring clamp with a pair of plates on. When attached to a magnet the plates are forced flat which releases the spring and the tag slides apart.

They used to use complex locking mechanisms and shit but these things have to be operated by retards and the common demominator for retards is the retard strength they can inflict on complex plastic locks. Cheaper in the long run to just use big honkin magnets and a simple sprung clasp.

Now you just get the retards wounding themselves on the tag spikes, but nobody cares about that.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.