[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /diy So here is an idea of mine. i was wondering if anybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: charger_0.jpg (39 KB, 992x239) Image search: [Google]
charger_0.jpg
39 KB, 992x239
Hello /diy
So here is an idea of mine.

i was wondering if anybody has tried this before, or if its possible at all.
joining two chargers into one.
It would be ideal to somehow splice for example the 10.8 v charger socket somewhere on the 18v charger!
preferably on the side of it. So that its possible to charge both batteries at the same time.
has anyone ever tried this?
and do anyone have any good idea on where and how to place/fasten the socket?
>>
>inb4 duc-tape or glue.

the intention is to end up with one charger, preferably not much bigger. with one cable and both sockets
>>
im not really sure why they dont make em like this in the first place, no reason that i can think of.
the 10.8 V has a 7.2 output so why not just make an all in one charger
>>
for the very obvious reason that some doofus is gonna plug a low-voltage battery into a high-voltage circuit and it's gonna make a big ka-boom.
>>
could it be something as simple as, placing both circuit boards in, and just split the cable to each?
>>
>>943948
obviously, but ist it possible to keep both circuits? then i really dont see the problem
>>
>>943956
maybe if you try charging both at the same time, but other than that i cant really stop thinking that this might work
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.