[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I need some help. Tried looking on Google for this but found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_0072.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0072.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Hey I need some help. Tried looking on Google for this but found nothing really. I just got this playing card lighter and when you light it, lights come on. So I thought, simple enough, I'll just take out the batteries. And when I did some small parts came loose. Dies anyone where to go from here? I have no idea where to start...
Please help!
>>
>>943912
the flat metal piece on the left fits over the piezoelectric igniter (black part). the folded square cap goes over the right hand square part and the tail pushes against the flat metal plate in the middle of the card to release the gas
thats all i got for you.
>>
>>943912
the black circle is a damper
it goes under piezo but not between the cup of
"flat metalpiece"
>>943960
>>
>>943960
>>943985
Thanks, I ended up figuring out where the silver metal piece went but that fucking copper and damper I cant figure out for the life of me.
>>
>>944066
ok well the piezo wire is connected to the copper gas burner thing?
so the metal can on the piezo has to connect somewhere so complete the circuit to get the spark across the gas. possibly the silver bit of the burner? but it might go up inside the hole or something. thats probably what the copper length is for.
>>
File: Before and After.png (62 KB, 300x274) Image search: [Google]
Before and After.png
62 KB, 300x274
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.