[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
go to catalog CTRL+F LCD screen replacement no threads ok, i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 6220-xll42vp01c1.jpg (26 KB, 687x500) Image search: [Google]
6220-xll42vp01c1.jpg
26 KB, 687x500
go to catalog
CTRL+F
LCD screen replacement
no threads

ok, i need some help

>had a party
>things get a wee bit out of hand
>during the "out of handness" tv gets a hit
>screen is dented
>screen is fucked

can i replace it?
where in UK can i get a replacement?

i've spent the last hour and a half on google and cant find either a supplier of LCD screens that match my model number or istings on ebay for anything other than assorted innards.
any help is useful.

ta.
>>
>>943745
If you go oer twenty, your motor could get denty!
>>
>>943745
return it to costco
>>
It usually costs the same as the TV itself to replace the panel. If you can't really afford a new one, would it be a dick move to tell everyone who attended "Hey, my TV got broken during the party and can you chip in a few quid to replace it?"
>>
>>943745
You dont really find new panels for a TV or monitor. You can only find lcd replacements for laptops.
They are all proprietary too.

TV repair nowadays is replacing a board when it dies, and throwing it away when the panel is physically damaged.
>>
>>943745
depends on what size it is
if its < 55" throw it in the trash and buy a bigger one
otherwise throw it in the trash and buy a bigger or similar sized one.

take a fucking telling op, next time you have a party don't have anything you care about being in one piece at the end in the same postcode
>>
>>943745
You might get some money for it at a TV repair store or some shit.
>>
>>943753
aye right pal

>>943763
no idea where the reciept might be

>>943789
yeah i think it'd be a bit of a dick move

>>943791
ah right , i assumed it'd be as easy as replacing a laptop or phone screen, cheers.

>>943793
its in the bin now, and fuck having another party indoors

>>944102
too late its been out in the pissing rain for around 14 hours now

thanks /diy/, you might be slow but you're a helpful bunch.
>>
>>944300
OP, I have that exact model with a broken frame. I was going to give you the screen
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.