[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breadboards & Radios
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: I_have_no_idea_what_9buz.jpg (76 KB, 700x448) Image search: [Google]
I_have_no_idea_what_9buz.jpg
76 KB, 700x448
I previously had no experience at all with wiring, electronics, breadboards, ect., so I've been learning slowly through experimentation and online stuff

So pretty much, I bought a breadboard kit and some 433hz Radio transmitter/receiver pairs. My goal was to use the little transmitters to send a simple signal when they were powered. The signal from each transmitter lights an LED connected to each receiver.

I've learned that this isn't that simple. Do I need one or two Arduinos? Can I just do some simple analog signals or something? It only requires a YES/NO signal so I don't see what the problem is.
>>
If you just want an 1/0 Signal use digital signals. Analog Signals are also for other statuses, between 1/0.
>>
433 Hz is not radio frequency. You don't use LEDs to send radio signals, you use antennae. You don't need any arduinos to do something like this.

What exactly are you using to attempt to send a signal and what exactly are you using to receive it?
>>
>>942555
http://www.gearbest.com/development-boards/pp_142069.html

I know LEDs dont send signals. I want the LED to light up when the receiver gets a signal that the transmitter is on.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.