[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"This old house"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: Oldcrap.jpg (3 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
Oldcrap.jpg
3 MB, 5000x5000
Pun intended.. not mine. Pretty much just wanna share this build style.. the largest beams in the roof are only 8 inches wide. [measured] the total length of the place is roughly measured to 48x46 feet.

Some back story on the place as I know it; The house was deemed historical to the area, the company who bought the land to build huge ugly apartments was forced to move the building. and so they did... to where it is now. They did the crappiest job ever and didn't really give two flying fucks about the place; before they moved it, all the windows where intact, the building was level it had screen all around the front porch, the back half of the building WASN'T missing, all the doors where still good. when they moved the house, they broke a few windows because.. moving a fucking house with a truck.. anyways they never repaired them and just boarded them up. its been sitting for a few years how it is now, shame its pretty much beyond repair now.

also more ruined now because well.. you build shit apparent for cheap spics a nignogs to move into, and their disgruntled children alike hop the apartments fencing and go there to smoke their weed and drink cheap ass beer they stole from their grandfather. and fuck up the place because "HUR DUR IM COOL" I doubt it will ever be repaired, and will continue to sit in its final resting place until the county deems it condemned and they are allowed to tear it down, or the fire department will set the fucker on fire for training reasons.
>>
>>941722
Oh god i could jizz in every part of this house
Hnngg
>>
File: trombley-hse-move-1981-1021.jpg (21 KB, 549x358) Image search: [Google]
trombley-hse-move-1981-1021.jpg
21 KB, 549x358
Noice. Reminds me of this guy I saw on YouTube a while back who would drive around the country finding log built homes. He'd buy some, or even be given them, take them down, then reassemble them back on his own property. Saving old homes with a lot of historical value is really badass. You should see if you can do something about it.

Pic: Moving a historical house down the river. House was built in the 1830s and is one of the earliest frame buildings in my county.
>>
>>941819
Thats cool. But I dont have land.. Otherwise I would give this a go.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.