[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi so i got a paintball co2 bottle like this 9 once and when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: GA-G-2021-2.jpg (153 KB, 412x1200) Image search: [Google]
GA-G-2021-2.jpg
153 KB, 412x1200
Hi so i got a paintball co2 bottle like this
9 once and when its full of co2 i would like to know the pressure its held.
any here can help ?
>>
Seriously?
it's around 3-4000 psi but if you absolutely must know just put a gauge on it..
>>
>>938652
>>938649
its not even close to 3-4000 psi. a full co2 tank of most designs is full at 800-900 psi. temperature will affect the pressure as its filled by weight and not to pressure.
>>
>>938662
Thats the output pressure from the regulator.
>>
File: co2pv.gif (20 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
co2pv.gif
20 KB, 900x600
>>938663
No that's not correct in any shape or form.
>>
>>938649
About 750psi. Depends of the ambient temperature.
>>
>>938675
Thank i am gonna save that graph
could be useful in the future.
>>
>>938675
excellent graph

im like 99% sure no reg on a co2 tank
>>
>>939122
Depends on CO2 cylinder type and size if they get a traditional regulator. You can find all the pressure and cylinder transfill information you want between paintball and welding forums.

I use both fixed pressure gaugeless regulators (fave is a 200psi Western Enterprises gaugeless) for my commercial CO2 cylinders I use for tire filling when towing cars and powering pneumatic tools. Beats buying expensive "power tank" kits when I can put a brass pneumatic chuck on the outlet and total cost ain't shit. (You can, and I have, repurpose "balloon regulators" the same way by replacing the inert gas inlet nipple with a CO2 nipple available at any local welding supply or online.

You can buy the fill fittings for paintball tanks then connect them to an adjustable regulator if you want. Western Enterprises has all the high pressure (DO NOT use hardware store parts!) hardware and lines you would need.

Paintball tanks are useless for anything but CO2 because CO2 stores as a liquid so you get much more output gas volume than from a same-sized vessel of compressed gas.

Kegerator kits are a cheap way to get useful CO2 cylinders. I've gotten a couple at yard sales then Ebayed the kit minus the cylinder. You can exchange the cylinder at any welding gas supply.
>>
>>939129
I think he meant that tanks for paintball have no reg
>>
>>938663
You're retarded.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.