[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160130_144806_BURST003[1].jpg (3 MB, 4160x2336) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160130_144806_BURST003[1].jpg
3 MB, 4160x2336
i pay 20€ for it and only the is working. Can someone help me?
>>
>>938492
yes, you need to take the back open and post some pictures of everything inside
>>
First of all, describe the problem.

Does it not receive power at all?
Does it power up but a specific part doesn't get power?
Does it all appear to function but output no audio signal?

Also, btw, if could diagnose the problem with my car that'd be great.
>>
>>938537

it borke
>>
Is this an old east germany product? I would not expect it to work after 25-30 years of its existence. Not for 20€. You will likely have to replace some electrolityc caps, drive belts for the CC deck and record player, maybe some fuses. Disassemble the volume pots and all the switches for cleaning if it is possible. I wonder what type of pickup is in the record player arm.
Just thinking, if it is a crystal type, then that needs a replacement as well.
All in all, if you don`t mind investing atleast the double of what you bought this combo for and have the skills and equipment, then adventure awaits. If not, you just bought a dust collector. If you wanted a combo like this, there are some more compact ones selling in the electronics stores. Possibly minus the tape deck.
>>
>>938537
only the clock is funktionally yet the other parts dont give a reply
>>
>>938550
This guy knows his shit!
>>
File: 1448029848597.jpg (7 KB, 240x237) Image search: [Google]
1448029848597.jpg
7 KB, 240x237
>>938540
>>
File: corn flakes.gif (892 KB, 240x192) Image search: [Google]
corn flakes.gif
892 KB, 240x192
HELP i accidentally soviet bloc electronics :( :( :(
>>
>>939182
>>938550

> East German
> Dolby Certified
>>
>>938540
do u liek corm?
>>
>>938492
Thats a dual 1224 turntable, isn't it?
Has some pretty interesting mechanics for a single-motor turntable.
If you want a peek under the hood you can open it by undoing the top left and bottom right big screws near the platter. Angle those screws to the outside to disengage the clamps that hold the turntable in place. after that you can lift it up by the 2 screws.
>>
>>938492
Now you know why it was 20€
>>
>>941180
what i jus want it to work for playing shows lol. You speakin mexican or some shit.
>>
File: 1449898634050.jpg (200 KB, 1280x835) Image search: [Google]
1449898634050.jpg
200 KB, 1280x835
>>941331
abandon thread
>>
>>938550
German here, he is right, east Germany sucks to this day and it always has, they can't do anything right, most notably architecture and electronics
>>
>>938492
What is the brand name? I like the industrial design.
>>
>>938550 here again, OP is MIA and doesn`t give a shit about this thread anymore, or do you?
I have been triggered by >>943561 to do some
searching and while learning that the trademark DUAL did come out of Germany but not east. Those turntables are just a part that other companies could buy and use on their combos and chasis. Also the closest I came to a match is the Weltfunk table top combo Rosita CRP6030 but that doesn`t have a digital clock. If I could see the logo better on the OP`s picture... Maybe it`s a SABA.

TL DR: not an East Germany product, turntables and other audio from DUAL was actually available in the US.
>>
>>943585
Let me try this again...
Yep, it's a Rosita Stereo Kompaktanlage of some make (Rosita is a generic term? Or everyone used their components? Never heard of them, but there are Weltfunk Rositas and Panasonic Rositas etc etc)
Anyway google image search finds exact and near matches.
Damn, German flea markets must be awesome.
>>
>>943643
Rosita KL2800 I think.
>>
>>943652
Actually, that's a Dual 1225 (anti-skating dial gives it away), so the console is a KL2810.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.