[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DIY Time Machine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: time machine diy .jpg (17 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
time machine diy .jpg
17 KB, 236x354
anyone here every build there own time machine? do I absolutely NEED plutonium? also, what the fuck is a flux capacitor?
>>
>>937712
eventually you can get that shit to run on garbage, yo
>>
>>937712
Yes, you need plutonium, but don't worry. You don't need the refined, super dangerous kind. You can actually get away with the regular kind that you can hold in your hand.
>>
>>937712
I made time travel face bags. They allow me to travel forward through time at the speed of regular time.
>>
File: clockofpeace.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
clockofpeace.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
You can do it OP. Include a countdown in your design.
>>
>>937712
the trick to getting around needing plutonium is to tell yourself that after you have made your time machine and become fabulously wealthy selling trex hunting tours for a million a pop that you will then use some of that money to go back in time and deliver the needed plutonium to yourself at the exact moment you finish the rest of the time machine. really thats all their is too it.
>>
>>937712
I didn't need to build a Time Machine, because I built a Wish Machine instead, and wished for a Time Machine. Then I wished for a qt3.14, more money than Bill Gates and the Koch brothers combined, and ownership of 4chan. Oh by the way you're B& for life, just because I can, and if you evade your ban I send Guido around to break your legs. Because I can.
>>
>>938294
The struggle is real.
>>
File: 1446196788681.png (502 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
1446196788681.png
502 KB, 600x444
>>937786
>>
>>937742
plutonium isnt red either, it was clearly a small amount distributed around an electron absorbing gel
once inserted the power plant would remove the gel to compress the plutonium and create a reaction.
dumbass
>>
>>938294
did you really build a wish machine or did you build a what if machine to see what if you built a wish machine?
>>
>>937786
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Mohamed_clock_incident

Wow, that's some retarded shit right there on every single level from his retarded idea to so that all the way up to the retarded politicians exploiting the situation.

In the 1980s people here brought knives, guns, ammo, and pipe bombs to school all the time to plink and blow up shit during lunch, usually with a teacher or two who brought their own guns and homemade bombs. World, why did you get so fucking stupid?
>>
>>938364
Obama wants someone to come to his house with something considered a bomb...
>>
>>938385
Yes. Yes he does. Because the picture is real. That's why.
>>
>>938364
>>937786
>I live in Dallas.
When it first happened, I got outraged because the news stories I read described him as building a clock from scratch and displaying the components in a clear case.
I don't know why, but I had conjured a kid using transistors deadbug style, something like this: http://hackaday.com/2015/05/04/building-a-transistor-clock-from-scrap/
Probably because he was described as a genius and robotics kid who got harassed by idiots. I'm not sure. I posted a lot of shit blasting everything from the current school system to police to racial profiling.
Then it comes out he used a metal box case and just took apart a clock >>937786 to make this total "not a bomb".
Then his whole family background.
I haven't felt that dumb in a long time.
>>
File: CS Ahmed.jpg (164 KB, 1123x624) Image search: [Google]
CS Ahmed.jpg
164 KB, 1123x624
>>937786
>>
>>937712

No one that ever returned....

No

All capacitors are in flux....
>>
>>938424
Same here. Pretty moderate politically but everything smelled bad on the school's side. When it came out that his dad worked for CAIR and shit, my foot was in my mouth for a while. I mean, the police didn't exactly treat shit right, but the family planned it from the beginning, guarantee.
>>
>>937712
Tachyon
>>
File: SpaceAgency_4292015153920.jpg (713 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
SpaceAgency_4292015153920.jpg
713 KB, 1080x1920
A tachyon /ˈtæki.ɒn/ or tachyonic particle is a hypothetical particle that always moves faster than light.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 420x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 420x371
Someone give him the plans to uncle Ricos time machine.
http://youtu.be/L3LHAlcrTRA
>>
Use ceasium instead. The brits used this when they built theirs, it's not very powerful and can only go in the one direction though.
>>
>>938364
>"Cool clock, Ahmed"

How the fuck did this NOT became the meme of the century?
>>
>>939094
This works, he just used the wrong crystals.
>>
>>938364

Oh for the love of fuck, he got a Twitter internship? Where the fuck is MY twitter internship?
>>
>>940766
The crystals need to be wrapped in copper wire.
>>
>>937787
This made sense.
>>
>>940294
It was one of the major memes.
>>
File: papa ahmed ring.png (438 KB, 634x422) Image search: [Google]
papa ahmed ring.png
438 KB, 634x422
give papa ahmed a call
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.