[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: WP_20160126_23_01_56_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160126_23_01_56_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
Hi /diy/, I have a fein multimaster I was given by someone for free that was broken and I think that this capacitor might be the problem though Ive been looking for hours I cannot find one? Anyone have any idea what exactly this is or maybe a link to buy one? Ive found similar ones but cant find one with 3 wires coming out.

Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>936596
What you have on the image is a suppression capacitor hence the 3 terminals. It looks custom or power tool grade tho.
56010000470 Should be a Toshiba or Mitsubishi made capacitor. But the only place I found that sells them is in Thailand and sells in bulk.
>>
>>936596
Fein is the type of comapny that would fix the tool if you sent it to them
>>
Thanks guys, amazingly managed to find one in the end from a parts supplier literally listed as a Fein capacitor for just under £15 with the P+P so not too bad, now just to see if it works when the part comes lol.
>>
>>936917
did you check to make sure the windings (and the connections to the windings) are intact?
>>
File: WP_20160126_23_02_06_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160126_23_02_06_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
No, what exactly is that? Haha I'm not an electrical expert in any way just trying to go on what I already know and that capacitor looks pretty dead to me.

How can I do that?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.