[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my first thread here and I'm telling beforehand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: vaping-1.jpg (238 KB, 1200x596) Image search: [Google]
vaping-1.jpg
238 KB, 1200x596
This is my first thread here and I'm telling beforehand I don't knopw if this break any rules. I want to discuss the making of "vape juice", the liquid that is put into electronic pipes or however they are called.
I don't know if that's illegal on some places but I'm not putting tobacco or anything, just glycerine and some flavor.
I don't want to end up banned because I really don't know if this breaks any rule, but vaping without tobacco seems just something fun to do that doesn't involve drugs.
>>
File: ejuice.jpg (66 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
ejuice.jpg
66 KB, 800x450
Thing is, I haven't vaped before so I won't know if I have done it correctly.
I'm going to buy vegetal glycerine, needed as base for the mix, because it's cheap and it produces a lot of vapor. The thing is I saw that "flavor" are just concentrated liquids.
My question is: How do I make my own flavor? Is that even possible? Example: I have some vanilla and I want to use it to give flavor to the juice. I'm searching on the topic but I can't find that info. Anyone?
>>
Dunno how safe making your own flavors would be.
You can buy flavorings pretty cheap.
Here's 8mL vanilla for $1.87
http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/product&path=79_103&product_id=906
>>
>>936381
Thanks. I thought they could be way more expensive. I wanted to buy the vegetal glycerine at a farmacy and I can't use the Internet to buy stuff, although I could just ask some friend.
You guys can discuss your mixes and stuff vape related here, I'm very interested because I get very relaxed inhaling vapor and buying one of these seems really comfy.
>>
>thing is I haven't vaped before
You goddamned fool.
>>
File: cachimba-hookah-1-manguera-27cm.jpg (539 KB, 1575x2584) Image search: [Google]
cachimba-hookah-1-manguera-27cm.jpg
539 KB, 1575x2584
>>936396
I have done this a lot of times and I like it, but setting it up it's annoying and I'm lazy.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.