[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so I now I'm retarded and an autist, let's get that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-01-22-00-16-13.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-22-00-16-13.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Ok so I now I'm retarded and an autist, let's get that out the way. I was trying to replace some speakers in my car and when I unscrewed the bolts I also accidentally removed the wire in between them that allows the seats to go down when u push the release. At the time I didn't realise and now my back seats no longer come down. I need help if anyone can, I just don't know how to fix this.
>>
Did you try turning it off and back on again?
>>
>>933943
I dont understand what you are saying
Cant you just rebolt whatever wire you pulled off?
>>
No so the bolts part is sort of irrelevant, so the buttons you push to detach the back seats is obviously controlled by the wire. I accidentally detached the wire itself that allows the car seats to go down, and I can't reattach it because when I put the seats back up they are covering the wire And it's unaccesable. :(
>>
>>933990
So pull the seats back out and reconnect the cable you dense fuck. What exactly is the problem here?
>>
>>933990
Go in through the trunk
>>
>>933993
He cant, you illiterate fuck - "and now my back seats no longer come down" - hes detached the seat release spring lock mechanism (or whatever the fuck its called) from the controlling wire - see pic. Now, the seat spring lock is jammed closed, and he cant get the seat folded open again to reattach the spring release cable,

OP needs to manually activate the spring release mechanism to fold the seat back down - as said, in through the boot, and poke the fucker with a screwdriver from underneath, to manulally release the catch again, preferably, both sides at the same time, while pressing on the seat..

..or something - but, I think thats the problem restated (?), when not the solution.
>>
>>934010
Ye, with how it's closed the screwdriver won't fit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.