[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright nerds I need your help. My sister is going away for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Maxresdefault-0.jpg (159 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Maxresdefault-0.jpg
159 KB, 1920x1080
Alright nerds I need your help.

My sister is going away for 4 days and I want to prank her while she's gone. She finds the whole shrek "someBODY once told me" meme a bit funny and always jokes with me about it. So basically I want to rig her bedroom door to have a cutout of shrek swing outward (Think of that giant hand thing in Jackass) and a small speaker to play the song when she opens it. I was thinking some kind of motor and electric switch but I don't have much access to servos / arduinos etc (save for online which might not arrive in time) So failing that, maybe some kind of spring trap in front?

Any ideas?
>>
File: 1442888346217.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1442888346217.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>933363
>>
Go back to /b/.
>>
Paint yourself green, lay on the bed ith your cock out.
>>
>>933575
this. but too passive. shrek would never be that passive.

flood her room with the garden hose. everything damp, like swamp. wait naked, painted green in room. as soon as she turns on light, pin her down and whisper into her ear, "it's all ogre now." then penetrate her anus.
>>
>>933363
How about compressed air. Connect butterfly valve to door and get it to inflate a big blow up Shrek. But you would have to find one. And a small speaker sounds rubbish, get it paused on a hi-fi up real loud, stick a pencil to the door and a remote to the wall and get it aimed to hit play.

Most proper electronics places you buy online before like 8pm and it is there the next day. You only wait for eBay specials or shit from China.
>>
>>933363
If you're going with a cutout, those are pretty light. I don't think you need a motor.

You can just use the kinetic energy from her opening the door to make the cardboard pop out. For example, when the door is closed it could be laying on the floor with the pivot point where his feet touch the floor, connect his head to a piece of string that runs to the doorframe, then from the doorframe to the door. That way when she opens the door it pulls the string, which pulls your shrek cutout upright.

If you want it to "Swing outwards", Tie the string to the ceiling and use a light adhesive (like tape) to tape the cutout on the ceiling in a way such that when you pull on it, it swings in the direction you want it to go. Then attach a string to the cutout and tape the other part of the string to the door on the far side(Where the hinges are). If you did it right, when the door is open enough to hit the string it will put enough pressure on the tape around the cutout to release it from the ceiling, and if she opens the door too fast the tape on the string connected to the door will also break so it own't interfere with the swinging.

That would be the easiest way to make that happen.

I'm not sure about the music part, you could use a light sensor on the back of the cutout but that might be too complicated.
>>
>>933363
Go fuck yourself pinhead.
>>
lol this fucking thread.
>>
Have you checked out Chris's videos from prank invasion? His great!
>>
Just use this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubCUJ_5GN4A

and somehow rig git to the door.
>>
just slap her in the face with a giant green dildo
>>
Get a few vibrator-motors, similar to ones in phones and place them on the underside of her bed, remote control it at night and then walk in with a shrek costume.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.