[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carrying coin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: FT4124RHFWSTB4U.MEDIUM.jpg (31 KB, 462x620) Image search: [Google]
FT4124RHFWSTB4U.MEDIUM.jpg
31 KB, 462x620
So I have a coin that has great sentimental value to me, I want to carry it daily. However, sticking it in my pocket every morning is a good way to lose it in 2 days. It has a hole in the middle I could thread something through. I don't want to put it on a necklace like pic related though, because that looks autistic if you aren't a girl. What could I make to carry it with no chance of losing it?
>>
>>932824
Honestly, in my mind the necklace is going to be the safest bet.
Just make the necklace long enough it will be under your shirt.
>>
Nail it to your forehead.
Or turn it in to a key chain.
>>
a clip and a chain like it's a pocketwatch.
>>
>>932824
See >>932834
Keychain is the way to go.
>>
>>932824
Instead of a necklace, try a wristband. Maybe something like a wristwatch.
It's difficult to lose, but it can be stolen or broken easily. So maybe sew the coin to an armband to go near your armpit.
Or coat the coin in hydroxylapatite and surgically insert it in your lower abdomen. Lel.
>>
>>932824

just keep it in your wallet
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x200
>>932824
Tie it to the back of your watch.

You can run a loop through the hole, and then around the four posts that retain the watchstrap.

And then you'd always be touching it, which would be all meaningful and shit.
>>
>>932824
Implant it underneath your forehead skin
make sure to sterilise it tho
>>
super glue it to your testicles
>>
Prince Albert
>>
I too vote key chain, just thread some leather or waxed cotton string through the hole. Note that if that necklace slacks too badly that coin risks falling off (use another knot).
>>
>>932824
Get a nail, put the nail in the hole, and then tack it to your leg.
Whats the story with the coin op?
>>
>>932908
Literally retarded
>>
>>933273
Given to me by my girlfriend before she passed away
>>
>>933313
Got me right in my feels..
You have my condolences anon, I wont pry further.
Id do the necklace thing and get really ripped and if anyone says anything about it beat their ass.. but thats just me.

Dont put it on a keyring because over time that will scuff it up. Watch out for human oils causing tarnish also.
>>
>>933313
Uh I will pry further, what kind of coin did she give you?
Some asian one that belonged to a relative?

Also

>>933334
>hey man cool necklace, that a coin or something?
>WHAT'D YOU SAY PUSSY
>Just wonderi-
>MY DEAD GF GAVE THIS TO ME BRO DON'T GET REKT
>OP gets his ass kicked
>>
>>932824
Sew it into the inside of your jacket.
>>
>>932824
Who cares about what you look like in the eyes of others. If it means that much to you you shouldn't care about others ridicule. I say wear it as a necklace because that's the safest route and it won't make you look autistic. Jeez OP, do you really care about people's opinions that much?
>>
>>932824
/g/ is not your personal jeweler
>>
>>933881
>hey man cool necklace, that a coin or something?
I meant say anything insulting about him wearing the necklace.. because he said about it but thinks its fruity if a guy does it.
>>
>>932824
man you guys are way too worried about looking girly. get a chain and a coin holding attachment

pic in link looks kinda like what i'm talking about
http://www.amazon.com/PENNY-Holder-necklace-pendant-display/dp/B00G16XUTU/ref=sr_1_31?ie=UTF8&qid=1453445321&sr=8-31&keywords=coin+necklace

and wear it under your shirt like a talisman
>>
File: RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (26 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
26 KB, 480x480
>>933969
>>933969
>>933969

My bad joke went far past your head
>>
>>933308
So's OP; it's a perfect fit.
>>
>>932824
putting it on a necklace doesn't look autistic. Get a nice masculine thick leather necklace and that would look pretty cool. But up to you if you're that conscious of your image
>>
>>934055
>nice masculine thick leather necklace
Thats getting a bit too close to the gay leather scene..
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.