[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Datsun 200b l20 engine what thing can i do to improve its performance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-12-05-18-27-30.png (635 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-05-18-27-30.png
635 KB, 1080x1920
>>
>>931955
swap in an sr20det
>>
If all L engines have same mounts/bellhousings I would build an l28 stroker with individual carbs, turbo it, and drop it in while driving on stock l20. If you don't want to deal with turbo tuning and linking carbs (or if the only thing you care about is power and not cool factor) then sr20 or RB swap. If you are dead set on using the l20 then it's the same progression as almost any NA build with your style.
>>
Remove some of the floorboard so you can push the pedal down further
>>
you can improve performance by selling that jap scrap and using the funds to purchase a car with real power from the start (Chevy V8)
>>
>>932366
>purchase a car with real power from the start (Chevy V8)
>"muscle car" meme

3 tonnes of poorly finished sheet metal with the handling of a dump truck and a big heavy 8 cylinder engine that for some reason fails to put out more horsepower then an European or Asian 4 or 6 cylinder?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.