[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which utility knife is best utility knife? It's only for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-01-15-18-11-09.png (432 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-15-18-11-09.png
432 KB, 1440x2560
Which utility knife is best utility knife? It's only for cutting up boxes but I want one that's gonna be comfy to hold and won't break on me.
>>
Well, I got a 3 pack of Husky folding u-knives for 5 bucks, so I'd go with that.
>>
I have a Fastback II and it's fantastic. If it's something you have to hold onto for a long time, that's the one I'd recommend. A lot of the others I've used (olfa etc) aren't friendly to the sale of your hand.
>>
>>930612
I have a fastback. 10/10
>>
>>930612
http://www.amazon.com/Olympia-Tools-33-183-Turboknife-Autoload/dp/B00C6PYEAO/

These are bulletproof, they are smooth as fuck, and the eject system is easy and sturdy.
>>
>>930669
>>930681
I came in to suggest the Milwaukee one, searched this first, and there you go.
>>
>>930612
That milwaukee razor knife is my fav. I would buy another if I lost mine but its almost always in my pocket or truck.
>>
It's a fucking utility knife, just buy a cheap ass Stanley retractable one and never worry about it.

You don't need to change blades often anyway so speed isn't like important, and the Stanley one hasn't changed their design for 60+ years.
>>
File: 14KNIFE210550.gif (47 KB, 612x303) Image search: [Google]
14KNIFE210550.gif
47 KB, 612x303
This or nothing.
>>
Agree
>>
>>930612
Unless you plan on gluing the threads on the screws, I'd advise against that knife. I get them free from work and I go through them like crazy cuz they keep falling appart, and the release mech goes to shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.