[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to a big EDM festival in Detroit next weekend. Never made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x750
Going to a big EDM festival in Detroit next weekend. Never made a totem before and I wanted to since its indoors and allowed. I own this exact squid and it lights up.

Any idea to make it better?

How should I attach it to the pole?

Thanks guys!
>>
This way:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wCLmrap83E
>>
Sharpen the end of the pole on a grinder and then FIRMLY GRASP your spear and pierce the heart of the squid-beast.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I'm sure no one saw this or cares but this is what I got so far
>>
>>930658
Cute, I like it. What does it look like lit up?
>>
File: hereslookingatyou.jpg (225 KB, 964x692) Image search: [Google]
hereslookingatyou.jpg
225 KB, 964x692
>>930048

What might be cool is if you took a spring loaded umbrella and ripped off the fabric and applied your squidly design
>>
>>930664
Not as cool as you think, there's LEDs in the big eyes and the small tentacles. I wish I had time to do more but I'd rather not spend anymore money on it
>>
>>930048
Bring water
>>
Wait, there's nothing major in Detroit today, the electronic music festival is always memorial day weekend. It's just icy right now. Where are going OP?
>>
>>931112
Next weekend, Catalina bass mixer at the Masonic
>>
>>931112
There's more going on here than movement
>>
Cut open the squid and put a camelback bladder in it then run the hose down the handle. Put a zipper in the beak.
>>
>>932257
You going anon?

And yea Detroit is definitely the heart of the scene right now
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.