[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Makita model. HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Hi everyone, I bought a Makita Hammer Drill and need to know which model it is, help me please, I googled some images and take a picture with my cellphone. Sorry the bad english, Thanks again
>>
File: 1448034218_847868440_1.jpg (29 KB, 351x625) Image search: [Google]
1448034218_847868440_1.jpg
29 KB, 351x625
here is another image of the Drill, thanks again
>>
Just search the model number
>>
Open it and see if you can find a part number on anything and then annex that to your search term, you'll maybe find the parts page for the model of drill. Then you know which model it is.
>>
What is the model number?
>>929218
>Search the model number.
This thread is full of geniuses.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (62 KB, 611x699) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
62 KB, 611x699
>>929218
kek

OP, it's clearly a car. Look for a VIN.
>>
>>929218
>>929220
>>929279
>>929291
Hi everyone again. Well the drill just say 9049, and that is not the model, then just describes Amps, voltage, RPM, etc. thanks again.
>>
>>929220
I open it, and there is nothing, and i need the model number to repair it. thanks anon
>>
>>929178
Looks like some variation of the Makita HM0810T, just image search Makita SDS and start looking
>>
It took me 4-5 minutes

MAKITA HR 2010
>>
>Makita
>hammer drill

>not having Makita 18v everything and a Bosch hammer drill
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.