[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to do the perfect manbun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: manbun.jpg (66 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
manbun.jpg
66 KB, 500x495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0ijqeeHmA0

How to do the man bun, PROPERLY, for mid to long hair types.

The less you think about the steps as you do this, the better - it should be more of an instinctual process. The key is how much you pull through the elastic as you don't want it to be floppy or sag - you want it to sit high up on the head and be tight - and thus any extra you are going to want to wrap around - or you are going to want to fold the hair as you pull it through, so when you put it through the second loop of the elastic it keeps it all tightly bunched together. If the manbun starts to sag afterwards you have done it wrong - it should remain tight all day and allow you to swing your hair back and forth.

Wrapping the excess around the man bun base will allow you to deal with the excess without it showing, while still keeping a rather messy look - you'd think having really long hair would prohibit a nice tight manbun look but it does not.

Imo you don't want to start doing a manbun at the back of your head - this will strain the scalp hairs too much and can also cause premature balding as it can damage the front follicles - you want a spot on your head that equally strains ALL the hairs equally, so that no hair follicles have to bear the brunt of the weight - the position in the video shows the ideal spot.

So yeah, if you like these videos, let me know what else you would like to see or hear from me! :)
>>
>>929034
>So yeah, if you like these videos, let me know what else you would like to see or hear from me! :)
Am I on fucking youtube right now or something?
Take your cum dribbling somewhere else
>>
>>929034

thx for the tips, I'll try this with the beard hair on my neck so it doesn't get in my food.
>>
Hey that's pretty cool. Everyone told me though when I had a mustache I let it be too wide. Do you have a grooming guide for them
>>
File: j2NBSMe.jpg (27 KB, 451x254) Image search: [Google]
j2NBSMe.jpg
27 KB, 451x254
How do I insult OP in line with the thread subject and keep it SFW?
>>
>>929034
>no shipping containers
>no pallet furniture
>no imitation crab meat

0/10, get off my /diy/
>>
Man-bun...

You could just install a light in that closet if you are afraid to come out if it. You'd find more help here.
>>
>>929083
not even six axis sexbot

sage
>>
>>929034
That image looks gay as fuck.
>>
>>929034
I honestly thought that was a topless woman. I was pretty close to reporting.
>>
>>929034
OP missed the 'why' step.
>>
>>929034
What is this, 2014?
>>
I want to believe this is a dig at the whole diy tag on YouTube being fashion / makeup tips but I'm not gonna give you the view to find out.
>>
>>929034
you'd better go to /fa or /hm
>>
File: Lou_Bloom_bun.jpg (166 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
Lou_Bloom_bun.jpg
166 KB, 580x435
Will this help me into pic related?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.