[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAD General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 8.5X11-Title-Block-Port.jpg (103 KB, 1700x2200) Image search: [Google]
8.5X11-Title-Block-Port.jpg
103 KB, 1700x2200
I didn't see one so I am gonna open it in the hopes that someone can help.

Two years ago I did a course in which I studied AutoCAD, I was really good at it but forgot most of it since then, so I am trying to refresh it. Now when I studied I used the standard of my country, and now I am interested in using an international or european standard as I am in a different country.

Would you be able to point me in the right direction as what kind of landscape and portrait templates(image related) are used in Europe as a general basis for Industrial Maintenance area. Also what kind annotation standard is in use.
>>
>>928993
Europe use ISO and DIN (german) standards ( for mechanical engineering ) most of the time.
>>
>>928996
Do you have a example template for those standards on A4?
>>
>>928999
The 'standards' are just print sizes. There's no standards designed for the title block. Just put the titleblock on the bottom of the unbound side of the plans, i.e. opposite the staples.

Title blocks usually are organized with information vertically in more or less this order:
Project title
Drawing description
Drawing number
Scale (either the scale used or the word 'varies' if multiple drawings or sections in different scales are present)
Page number
Revision
Architect/engineer name
Firm

The fact is most firms have their own titleblock designs organized in various ways. But as long as you include all the above information in more or less that order everyone will easily understand what's going on.
>>
>>928999
no unfortunately I have no templates in digital form.
Bul search for ISO prat drawing on google if you would like to see how ISO or DIN templates look like. I think you can make them your self. But ask on the Autodesk community forum. They will know better.
>>
>>929046
I thought there was one, as in my country there is one.

Well that makes my life easier.
>>
>>929082
>my country

Please don't share any details or pertinent information that may be of importance to the discussion. That would make things too easy
>>
Spain
UNE standard
http://www.dibujotecnico.com/formatos-normalizados/
>>
File: WP_20160113_10_22_33_Pro.jpg (660 KB, 1809x1728) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160113_10_22_33_Pro.jpg
660 KB, 1809x1728
This are the heads for A3 format we used beck when i was at university. I think they are standard ISO templates. Bottom is for Part drawing, middle is for assembly and top is for welded parts. I do not have them in digital form though.

But as >>929046 said. Each company uses their own variation, but as long as it has the all the necessary info it should be ok and nobody will care.
>>
>>929046
>The fact is most firms have their own titleblock designs organized in various ways.

Can confirm. (Architectfag here)
>>
>>929447
Hehe my friend uses the same ones. Says that studying in lj is hard
>>
The Norm give every information for the texfield on a plan. It´s an EN European Norm, that should normaly be used in complete Europe.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/EN_ISO_7200
>>
Has anyone experience with Onshape?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.