[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. I'm thinking of starting my own cig making business.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: marlboro11.jpg (78 KB, 482x526) Image search: [Google]
marlboro11.jpg
78 KB, 482x526
Hey guys. I'm thinking of starting my own cig making business. I started rolling my own cigs and I'm not bad at it. I'd like to keep them fairly clean like american spirits but still addictive to get customers hooked on them. What do you suggest? I realize vaping is kinda putting cigarette companies out of business but I'd still like to try
>>
Great idea OP, go and make an appointment with you bank for loan and get starteed.
>>
>>926045
Aaah sarcasm, my old friend
>>
File: Equal intelligence.gif (2 MB, 304x318) Image search: [Google]
Equal intelligence.gif
2 MB, 304x318
>>926036
I don't even know where to start with this post.
Go slap your mother for her crimes first and come back to us.
>>
>>926036
Did you confuse the "no additives" on spirits packs with "non-addictive"?
>>
>>926045
</3
>>
>>926036
just... step one, source a tabacco grower. step two, source paper that isn't acid bleached etc. Step 3 fiberglass filters. Step 4 roll. Step 5 fill out SO much paperwork and SO many filing fees and taxes to get inspected and licensed by the ATF or get RAPED.
Like 60% of of cig cost is taxes. NY has a $4.35 a pack tax, and NYC has a $1.50 on top of that.
and all the required by law surgeon general warnings. And the same inspections you pay for. and stores return boxes that are stale to you. and boxes 'fall off the truck' and you never get paid for them.
smuggled cig's sell about $0.50/ea, so unless you can reliably roll a cig every two minutes for hours every day, you'd probably make more at a minimum wage job (once you account for the time it takes to sell them, and the lack of insurance (health and unemployment) that you would have. Oh, and the EIC for income tax refund).
>>
File: 1440993886955.jpg (24 KB, 355x401) Image search: [Google]
1440993886955.jpg
24 KB, 355x401
>>926036
Try bullying, I know its frowned upon today but maybe you can find a loophole to worm through. I vape and smoke now, I might start drinking soon. This living on earth thing is a rough ride.
>>
>>926120
here red marlboro is 3.10 EUR
80% is tax on all cigs
so 2.48 goes to system, 0.62 to company
>>
>>926107
Shit thread but I feel I must tell my tale.
Working as a valet and this fucking ogre of a dude get assigned to my lot.
I notice he's smoking spirit blacks(perique gnarly af tobacco)
Dude turns to me and says "man these smokes are great, it's great that they're addictive-free!"
Me: "additive free?"
Him: "wut? I've been smoking a pack a day for a month thinking they weren't addictive...."

I was just gobsmacked.
>>
>>926997
>Working as a valet
You don't mean like Molesley on Downton Abbey, right? You're talking about one of those beaners who parks cars for people?
>>
>>927004
Hey man, stop perpetuating stereotypes.
Yeah he was Mexican and dumb as fuck, manager was an admitted meth user and my boss gave me beer every day.
>>
>>/biz/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.