[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /diy/ what would it take to make a doll that looked like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1452052411404[1].jpg (495 KB, 914x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452052411404[1].jpg
495 KB, 914x1080
hey /diy/ what would it take to make a doll that looked like this?
>>
Bloodborne ftw but idk man that's a weird question
>>
There is a ladoll clay. Minimal shrinkage air dry clay.
Denofangels has a couple guides in their doll annex. If you want to cast them to mass produce them you need need to make a form, and get resin, and have a pressure casting machine to get bubbles out of the resin.
>>
>>925761
do you want to fuck it?
>>
>>927377
Absolutely
>>
I think you want "ball jointed doll"
>>
Carve them.
>>
go ask /toy/ or /jp/
>>
File: Doll-Master012.jpg (135 KB, 838x1074) Image search: [Google]
Doll-Master012.jpg
135 KB, 838x1074
>>925761
ok Op you sound like a good hunter dude so ima help you up
first for making it from zero you should look into this book
>Yoshida style ball jointed doll making
its from a jap that makes them for living and one of the best you should be able to find it pirated easy with a fan translated .doc

if you dont have that much time/skill, but you got paypal you could get one of the already existent and customize her google for the next
>Original Effect basic female doll body reborn 3.0
they come cheap as $9000yen around $75usd just a little work on the head and get her some clothes

and as for this >>927377
>>927431 bad guys *wink*wink* i got you covered too
>http://deephentai.com/guy-customizes-his-dollfie-dream-uploaded-by-creatine-drive/
>>
>>925761
*gasp* very well, good hunter
>>
>>925761
Get a head that fits your needs from an old doll or something, do the body with wire and the rest is sewing work (+ painting the head).There's no need to actually model a body when it's all covered by cloth.
>>
File: 1412257868059.jpg (143 KB, 1515x1650) Image search: [Google]
1412257868059.jpg
143 KB, 1515x1650
>>928186
>implying people from /toy/ and /jp/ make their own toys
>>
File: soom_io_example.jpg (214 KB, 373x560) Image search: [Google]
soom_io_example.jpg
214 KB, 373x560
>>925761
Ball joint doll 100%

That with a make up job (called a face up) and some clothes (you can find LITERALLY TONS of it in the right size and style) and you will have dead for your pic op.

A bit of searching gives me Soom's io pic related.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.