[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there DIY, I have a question for you guys. So I bought this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Hey there DIY, I have a question for you guys. So I bought this Jiu Jitsu dummy at a yard sale, normally these are pretty expensive but I got it for like $25. It seemed pretty good except that it’s not completely filled in some areas so I figured I’d get some scrap cloth and beat it/press it into the dummy with a baseball bat and fully fill it. Well I tried for about 6 hours and could just never get the lower legs to fill to a point where I was happy with it. The lower legs were filled at the factory and are hard, but the upper legs no matter how much I tried to pack in scrap cloth would never get to that same cloth density as the lower portion. I believe that they probably used a hydraulic press to achieve this level of fill density. I’m thinking about getting a 20 ton shop press at some point and maybe using a baseball bat as a die of sorts to compress the material into the legs/dummy. Would this work? Would you guys have any other ideas for me either how to fill it without a press or tips for filling it with a hydraulic press? Stuff to watch out for? Maybe how to avoid tearing the dummy material with the press?
>>
Err could never get the upper legs filled to a point where I was happy with it, the lower legs were fine*
>>
I would install a fleshlight.

That said, look up how to stuff a duvet. I doubt you would struggle to fill it with 100kg of cloth by hand.
>>
I'll take a look at that, but honestly I tried smacking it with baseball bats, shoving in more and more cloth with the tip of small wooden dowels etc nothing could get it compressed enough. I really think the shop press is the answer.
>>
>>924160
>I would install a fleshlight.
thats the fuck im saying

its like a sex doll you can also fight
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.