[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought two pairs of boots online: One is supposed to be a 9W
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: blundstrone-995-p_01.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
blundstrone-995-p_01.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
I bought two pairs of boots online: One is supposed to be a 9W and the other one a 10. I'm normally a 9.5, they didn't have that size in stock.

The 10 is definitely too large, I can feel my foot move around too much. The 9W fits perfectly except when I walk in it the top part/welt starts creasing and digs into the top of my foot. Its a bit annoying when it does it, I can feel it on top of my foot every time the shoe flexes.

Should I try to stretch out the 9Ws until the vamp "flexes" more or opens up? Like I said the problem is that the vamp creases and digs into the top of my foot, almost at the base of my toes.

I never had either of those problems on my Red Wings 3507 in 9.5 (Red Wings store said I was a 9W or 9.5).

Pic Related, I bought them for its features and they're nice and light.
>>
>>921180
Why not just put them together to average it out to 9.5
>>
>>921180

If you are working on your feet most of the time think about swelling too. Boots that fit perfectly in the morning might just feel too small in the evening.
>>
Thick socks?
Pack the toe with material?
A boot too small is a bigger deal than a boot too big.
>>
>I paid hundreds of dollars for multiple pairs of boots in the wrong size
>they don't fit, what should I do.
you should hang yourself.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.