[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Treasure hunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: WP_20150929_15_40_54_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150929_15_40_54_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>Post and discuss /diy/ projects, ask questions regarding /diy/ topics and exchange ideas and techniques.

I do metal work with a little wood work but my dream is to run treasure hunts. I've done a few before that ran from one single website but I wan't to create something different, something you have to solve on the move.

I want to do scenarios like kidnapping and people have to follow the clues to find the victim, it'll all be light hearted, but I need ways of getting across clues, the move basic is QR codes, which give instruction, links to picture, videos which also give instruction.

Can you help brainstorm ideas on how to give clues or types of clues I could use. Like ways to give a cypher and subtle ways to give a key to it? These treasure hunts will be done in a small town maybe only 4 square miles.

I asked /b/, lol that's why I'm here.
>>
fucking youtube-generation boring-dogshit-larping millennial smartphone-garbage motherfucker.
>>
>>920280
I dont think I understand you ya cunt?

You wouldn't like to win £50?
I admit the treasure hunt in the Peak District was a lot nicer, but more people could join in with this in a town.

Can I ask what you do for your community?
>>
>>920292
>I love doing X
>I can't figure out how to do X.
>Internet help I can't do thing.
>>
>>920294
wtf I have a fuck tone of Ideas I was just asking or looking for a few more, things I might not have thought of...

Don't think yourself so high and might you little cunt, that was not the reason for the thread, you know nothing of what I have and what i've done, such as giving away £400 on treasure hunts in the Peak District which is 555 square miles area to plan for.
>>
I have a question regarding lightbulbs if anon can help me. I just got two 300W incandescent bulbs I want to put into my garage roof lightbulb sockets. I do most of my hobby work in there.

I got these bulbs because they were the brightest but I think 300W might be overkill for standard home sockets, and I do not want to start a fire - especially in the roof of my garage where I can't reach it.

I've put them in and they turn on and off just fine, but if they are on for hours, im worried a fire may start? Can anyone please shed some light?
>>
>>920314
nvm the recceptical says its rated for 660W - 600V so it should be kosher
>>
Some of these metal halide lights say once you turn them on, leave them on for a length of time.

other say if you leave them on, you need to turn them off for a bit every week or so
>>
>>920280

I second this. OP, your grammar is awful and so I came here to make fun of you.
>>
>>920300
Calm your tits OP. Nobody asked for your life story.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.