[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leather glove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (98 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
98 KB, 600x750
Hey /diy/ .

I found one glove in the metro the other day.
Good quality leather and very softy fur.

Now, I only got one and I thought I could make something out of it, but couldnt realize what.

I thought i'd take the fur off so i'd make another item, and that i'd use the leather as knives sheath but that's pretty much all my imagination was capable of.

Any idea ?
>>
>>919116
You didn't take it to lost and found so you're basically a thief.
>>
I think i saw an instrucable on how to make little teddy bears out of them...
>>
>>919116
A large condom for Eskimos.
>>
>>919116
Nice gloves are usually made out of a high quality leather that is chrome tanned and chosen for its hand and stretchiness. This includes goat, lamb, deer and elk. These qualities generally mean it would be a piss poor choice for a sheeth since the sheath itself will bend and catch the knife tip while its being sheathed. And being of a soft hand will cut very easily.

Depending on the construction method and placement of the vamps you could get some nice leather cordage for a braided bracelet.
>>
Make a nice pocket pussy
>>
>>919116
6 axis sex robot
>>
>>919480
Indeed
>>
Make padding for brass knuckles
>>
>>921029
Is this the 1950's ?
>>
>>921030
Implying it was ever legal
>>
>>921033
>>921030
Brass knuckles aren't legal? Weird, I guess another idea would be to super glue them to an old mug so you can have insulation when drinking hot drinks. More of a novelty than a necessity
>>
Pick up some used diapers and fill glove with shit to make a free upcycled pocket pussy!!!
>>
>>919116
>a single women's glove
Only enough material for something like a dick-sleeve.
>>
>>919333
>>
>>921641
>bear
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.