[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to add borders and text to a video to make something like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I want to add borders and text to a video to make something like pic related.

Whats the easy way?
>>
>>918324
Mspaint
>>
>>918327
i need to make a video
>>
>>918324
Do you have access to a video editing program like Premiere?
Use Photoshop, or similar alternative, and create an image with the same dimensions as the video file. Make sure the image is transparent (PNG files work well for this), and import the image to your video editing program and use it as an overlay.
PS: This could have been solved by a quick google search. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+add+an+overlay+to+a+video
>>
>>918324
Premiere or After effects, pirate them.
>>
ffmpeg -i video.ext -i image.ext -filter_complex "[0:v][1:v] overlay=0:0" -pix_fmt yuv420p .....

Adding in compression shit after that.

If your video doesn't match the overlay size then you can edit the filtergraph to add the black bars to the video first, then do the overlay
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.