[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Speaker box design
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: speaker enclosure.png (122 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
speaker enclosure.png
122 KB, 1366x768
Hello /diy/, Im trying to design a small, portable speaker set. The main trouble I am having is with it is the speakers I have are from digikey (bought a while ago) and the there are no specs for many of the thielen parameters. They are full range speakers 150~17k Hz meant to just act as something to use when in the shower or at my work desk

So my question is should I try my best to find something that is like it on another website and see its parameters? Or should I just buy new ones

The end goal is to have a the two speakers next to each other in their respective sealed enclosures. The whole thing will be one big piece I would like it to be the size of a radio at the most but when I calculate and look at pic related ill need something fairly large
>>
If it's just meant to be a shower or desk set of speakers, you don't need to get this in depth into building the enclosure. You're not going to notice a difference in sound from a set of small speakers while you're taking a shower. If you're trying to build some kind of massive PA or hi-fi setup, then you should bother with perfecting your enclosure design, but in the application you mentioned, it simply doesn't matter.
>>
File: rodger rodger.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rodger rodger.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>>918271
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.