[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to add a shower curtain to one of these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Clawfoot_bathtub.jpg (345 KB, 2288x1712) Image search: [Google]
Clawfoot_bathtub.jpg
345 KB, 2288x1712
What's the best way to add a shower curtain to one of these? I don't need the faucet extender thing, just a curtain so I can rinse myself off while standing up and not get water everywhere.
>>
File: tumblr_nutstbN2nb1qkuo26o1_1280.jpg (241 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nutstbN2nb1qkuo26o1_1280.jpg
241 KB, 1000x667
>>918132
https://www.pinterest.com/explore/bathroom-shower-curtains/

or google " Shower curtains ideas "
>>
>>918132
mount a shower curtain bar to the ceiling or walls

you're welcome
>>
>>918132
Google: clawfoot shower curtain rod
>>
Here's a semi-unrelated question but I figure OP got an answer:

I live in a commercial zoned space. I'm not really supposed to live there. Can't mess around too much with the plumbing.

There's a sink in the space with a P trap. Is there any way to get a shower pan/tub to drain into that?
>>
>Is there any way to get a shower pan/tub to drain into that?

pull the pump out of an old washing machine, dishwasher, windshield fluid pump or, if you have infinite patience, a backyard fountain.
>>
>>918958
Ish. the only relatively simple solution I have for you is to use a tub and only take baths, and run a hose and use a jiggle pump. It would be tricky because you'd need to thread the hose through the p-trap, so not a garden hose, probably a length of tubing.

Just fuck with the plumbing and add a valve.

alternatively, add an "emergency chemical shower" to your commercial space.
>>
>>918958
Stand over a bucket and rinse yourself with a waterpik
>>
>>919093
Cool, jiggler syphon might do the trick until I can suss out how much real plumbing I can do in there
>>
>>918310
the 'official' ones tend to be $pendy. I Iucked out and found one at a garage sale for less then $10 last summer.
you can rig one using conduit pipe; bend it to an oval shape, hang from ceiling above the tub, hang standard shower curtain on the pipe - you might need two of them to make it completely around.
>>
>>920411
Thats a good idea re: conduit

I bought an old warehouse and renovated into four condos and 8 lofts. In the cellar we found five clawfoot tubs that we refinished for some of the lofts. We hung black pipe from the ceiling using the black fixtures for that industrial look. Turned out nice
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.