[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to design ( and then build ) my own tiny hipster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: hipsterhouse.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
hipsterhouse.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
I'd like to design ( and then build ) my own tiny hipster house to store my lawnmower, rake and hose pipe in but have no clue where to begin. I have ideas like maybe using a shipping container half buried upright in the ground with the bit above ground being covered in reclaimed wood from pallets and some sort of protective window shutters that close over the windows to prevent immigrants form stealing my lawnmower but have no clue how to incorporate them into a blueprint.

I have no resources, I'm renting a town house and I don't own a lawnmower.

Help please.
>>
File: bait.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>
>>916426
Unfortunately for you, the man lawn mower association has made it illegal to own a lawn mower if you don't have a lawn. They did this just to stop you anon. I know because I tried to do tge same thing.
>>
>>916426
>have no resources
no one can help you, maybe try /b/
>>
Just monitor one of the cuck-hut threads and do as thy do, soon you'll be able to build a home for your mower.
>>
>>916426
This thread is now cuck-shed general.
>>
>>916363
Wow dude, ebin lulz man! You sure made me chuckle!

>Fuck off faget
>>
Is it possible to make a cuck-hut out of shipping containers?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.