[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think im going to buy jbl e40 bt headphones, but i hate their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I think im going to buy jbl e40 bt headphones, but i hate their look, giant labels, so i thought i could mod them somehow, ive got access to a small 3d printer, so maybe you have pics of modded headphones for design inspiration. Hope this is /diy/ and not /fa/, if so im sorry _.
>>
>>909338
>jbl e40 bt

instead of doing that, pay money for something that is actually good instead of brand/marketing driven headphones.
>>
>>909338
>I hate their look
Then why the fuck are you going to buy them? That's literally the only reason anyone would buy them in the first place.
>>
>>909436
This guy is right. Get something decent for the same price.
>>
So please offer me something decent. I want them because they got a2dp and a solid appearance for less than 100 bucks from a company that would loose image if they built in dirt speakers. Im not so into headphones but i started to dislike in ears so i need to get new ones. If you know what no name brand uses good speakers pls tell me
>>
>>909546
Please learn to use Google, there is a direct correlation with self sufficiency and diy. You sound like a middle schooler asking to be spoonfed.
>>
>>909775 im just trying to not pick up a flamewar. All i want is pics of modded headphones, and all you do is bothering about ot
If you have pics, post them, if you dont shut up
>>
File: 1442642371692.jpg (57 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1442642371692.jpg
57 KB, 400x400
>>909816
Not like you've done anything to facilitate discussion or foster creativity. If you have questions about the nuances between the build quality of two headphones or why one pair is superior to another, then by all means ask. But expecting others to present you with all the answers without a modicum of initiative is presumptuous and rude. There's a minimum of self sufficiency needed on a board called Do It -Yourself-.
>>
There's a whole board dedicated to music you fuck
>>
>>909338
I used to think about (even attempted a few) heavy cosmetic mods to headphones as a teenager. It never turned out right, or was too infeasible to begin.

>>>/g/

They have /hpg/ - headphone general. It's a rolling thread, it's almost always on there. There might even be a headphone guide in the main sticky.
>>
>>909816
Lol leave 4chan you stupid fucking piece of shit. Crawl back into your mom's ass.
>>
>>909925
Ur Freuds wet dream huh
>>
>>909878
Thread is not about music fag
>>
>>909502
Headphones? Sound quality maybe?
>>
>>909925
10/10 im sure that one made him cry great job anon very original
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.