[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have somewhere in the range of 5500 fake dollar bills. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
So I have somewhere in the range of 5500 fake dollar bills. The intention was to use them for a halloween costume but they showed up a bit late.

One idea I had was to make coasters out of them, encased in an epoxy or something, but I have no idea what I'm talking about. Anyone know how I would do such a thing?

They are just regular paper and don't look all that much like real money.
>>
>>908160
put them on cars. On the back write "sorry I dinged your car" and leave your number. Post results.
>>
>>908161
They're like half size, it wouldn't fly.

That being said, would be great if I don't actually ding their car
>>
>>908160
probably the easiest way to do that would be to make a small stack (like 8 bills stacked 2x2) and then paint them with a clear finish, like lacquer or polyurethane, a few dozen times.
>>
>>908160
Keep them to save real money when bring mugged
>>
>>908164

pile them on the floor, roll around in them, and pretend that you're a billionaire giant.
>>
Lounge wallpaper or bedroom ceiling paper. Poster paste is dirt cheap.
>>
>>908831
Actually a pretty good idea...brb buying prop cash
>>
>>908887
Good idea, I have a pretty dank party room in my basement. This would be perfect. Could also do my ping pong table.
>>
laminate them in clear resin into scales for knives, grips on firearms if you're in the US, etc, and sell them on ebay as paired sets, at $10 a pair

turn your 5000 fake bills into a few thousand in real ones.
>>
toilet paper?
>>
>>909654
Campfire!
>>
>>908160
Just dropping in real quick. You can suspend them in epoxy and make coasters, as originally suggested, however, since they are on regular paper, you can expect the white parts of the paper to end up transparent. Typical if you want to suspend paper in epoxy, you would print on a shiny or thick paper, or back it with additional paper. Although transparent money coasters may still be cool. Just get some egg rings and lube them up or cover them with seran wrap. Then pour it half full and let it set. Put the bill in there, then pour the second half.

The wallpaper idea sounds good though.
>>
make it rain
make it rain on dem hoes
>>
>>910411
>Hi /diy/nosaurs, I have a whole shitload of rain, but I'm wondering where a good place is to find hoes. I don't need fancy hoes or anything like that, but I don't want a cheap shitty hoe that's not going to last
>>
File: fuckniggers.jpg (95 KB, 716x716) Image search: [Google]
fuckniggers.jpg
95 KB, 716x716
>>
>>910562
Checked
>>>/b/
>>
>>908160
Just keep them until next Halloween senpai
>>
>>910562
Well done, slowest board we have, and your proud of guessing the next number in this thread

>*claps slowly*
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.