[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologies in advance as this may not be the right place for asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 20151126_044630.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151126_044630.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Apologies in advance as this may not be the right place for asking this.

Started working with a hvac company at a construction site. These guys have these huge bins they take in and out through the lifts. Everytime I am in a lift with a bin my mouth goes dry for hours and I can smell oranges while near the bins.

All sort of crap goes in these bins. Saw tons of silicon tubes that were applied on tiles.

Should I need to be worried about something? No clue whats causing the dry mouth
>>
File: easy.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
easy.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>907901
Placebo? I hope it's nothing bad, for your sake.
>>
>>907919
Not worried about the smell desu. Concerned about bins that cause dry mouth. Cant be placebo, only happens with specific bins
>>
>>907901
Ask someone on site
>>
>>907901
Uhh, where's your MSDS? Duh.
>>
>>907926
Can be nocebo, because they have peculiar, identifiable characteristics that you are identifying.
>>
File: 1448821262126.jpg (504 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1448821262126.jpg
504 KB, 2048x1152
No MSDS. They put all kinds of crap in these. Most of the time the bins are fine. One or two will give you cotton mouth instantly
>>
>>907940
Lol looks like the tunnels under disney world..

Well the Orange scents could be many things... I'd ask the foreman though.. Or just open the bins and see whats in them?

I mean if they are disposing chemicals improperly anon. No matter what you should report that shit. Make sure to take pictures too.

Sure you may lose your job. But thats okay because when you develop long term health problems because of them. You can sue and never have to work again.
>>
>All sorts of crap goes in these bins.
>no MSDS
call osha if you're in the US
>>
Sounds like OP may just have a tumor.

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/body-odd/phantom-smells-may-be-sign-trouble-f1C9926312
>>
>>907999
>Trips confirm, OP's fucked.

Dear .., Based on your symptoms of:

>i smell oranges and mouths is dry..

Our carefully considered medical opinion is:

(a) you has tumor, please pay in advance.

(b) you has hangover, avoid sharing lifts with bins.
>>
>>907901
probably just dusty shit in the air. fine dusts will do that, especially if its a desiccant material. where a mask.
>>
have you tried licking the bins?
>>
>>908083
Yes but just tastes like rancid ballsacks.
>>
>>908114
>tastes like rancid ballsacks.
How do you even know what balls taste like.
>>
>>908119
College
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.