[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good present ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1448590043000-1322038982.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1448590043000-1322038982.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
I promised my girlfriend id make her a present for her 21st. Got no idea what to make. Please suggest ideas. Picture unrelated
>>
Make a safe out of a Book. Easy, cute and you can place some candies and a letter.
>>
>>906782
Make her a boyfriend who pays enough attention to her to know what she is into, so should he choose to, he can make her a gift off the cuff without needing to ask a board full of strangers what his girlfriend (who none of the strangers know) would like.
>>
>>906790
I was more just after ideas that are things to make. I would of course choose what i think she would like. But because i dont usually diy much was just looking for ideas.
>>
>>906805
So how about instead of making us stab around in the dark, you tell us what she's into so we can make appropriate suggestions..?
>>
Sorry you're absolutely right she like anime, pokemon, tree( like tree of life type stuff), gaming and history.
>>
>>906782
>21st

Maybe a countertop wine rack? That could be a fairly simple woodworking project.
>>
>>906811
Are you sure she's not fourteen? Are you sure you're not fourteen?
>>
>>906811
Right, now we're getting somewhere.

> anime
- Fimo figurine of her favourite character, or a themed phonecase with a stencil or other image.
- If she has figurines, make a display stand themed round the majority of her collection (eg, gundam? make the stand appear to me made of girders and other mecha shit, hit up hobby stores for scale I and L beams to construct it from, throw some blinkenleds in for maximum effect)
- A cynaide pill to kill her weeaboo arse (kek)

> pokemon
As above

> hippy shit
- Inscent holder themed around Nordic folklaw, think runes, celtic knots etc. Sculpt with some sort of polymer or ceramic clay.
- Trinket box made from reclaimed wood and other materials
- Some sort of natural wood shelf similar to >>906814 that holds cosmetics/jewelry/whatever trinkety shit she may have

> gaming
- As above for pokemans and animoot
- Themed computer case? Buy a case, tear it down, repaint it to a game appropriate scheme, and throw some stencils and other things on. A fallout themed case could have some analogue panel gauges displaying things like +5 and +12 volt levels, temps etc. Sounds daunting but we can help you out with most of it if you commit.
- Themed accessories; Same as the themed phone case, but think headphones, mouse, mousemat etc.

> History
I.. I got nothing..
>>
>>906821
>History

Turn her walk-in closet/extra bathroom into a gas chamber.

You're welcome.
>>
>>906822
It would make a great DIY project too. You could utilize your plumbing skills to modify her shower head, your welding skills to reinforce the door (wouldn't want any survivors now, would we?)
>>
>>906821
Thank you soooo much those ideas are great. I think ill make a jewelry box and stencil a totoro on the front or something. Will post pictures when complete thanks again.
>>
>>906826
I think you should reconsider. Gas chambers hold significant historical value, and making one would allow you to exercise a wide array of DIY skills.
>>
>>906822
> my sides

>>906826
Neat. You may be able to wood burn your design in, then use different colour paints to fill the burns lines, making the colour appear to be inlaid. Thicken your paint up with some cornflour (google for mixes and recipes) and keep filling until the paint is higher than the wood, then sand it flat again.

>>906827
Can't argue with this logic, lets you save some material and time costs on the cyanide pill as well.
>>
http://www.dildo-generator.com/3d-printed-custom-toys/

Seriously senpai, just make her a dildo.
Chicks love dildos! And think of all the sweet sexual possibilities this presents you!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.