[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to remove crazy glue off of plastic? I tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 167678789678557.jpg (115 KB, 900x609) Image search: [Google]
167678789678557.jpg
115 KB, 900x609
Is there any way to remove crazy glue off of plastic? I tried nail polish remover but doesnt seem to be working well
>>
acetone (which is what's usually in nail polish remover) should dissolve superglue, but it will also dissolve many plastics. If it didn't dissolve you might have polish remover that has low or no acetone content.
>>
>>901834
>crazy glue off of plastic
no, they are bonded into one plastic
>>
>>901834
Just an idea: Try rubbing alcohol.
>>
>>901850
This.
>>
Sand it down and finish it off with a nail polishing file if you have to.
>>
that looks like acrylic. Superglue will burn acrylic. It's fucked. Only way to fix is is sand it to a mirror finish.
>>
>>901878
use tooth paste for the polish
>>
>>901834
acetone. just use a q-tip on the none screen area. if it doesn't melt the plastic, or make it foggy, proceed to do it on the super glue.

had some super glue finger prints on the Tach clear cover of my motorcycle. acetone removed it.
>>
How did you get that much pooperglue on that screen?
>>
>>902139
my buddy did it for revenge when i slept with his sister. ah well. shit happens i guess
>>
>>902160
was it worth it?
>>
>>902160
You guys sound like great friends.
>>
>>902160
>How can I get back at my friend for fucking my sister?
>I know, I'll put a bit of glue on his clip+!
>That'll fucking get him!
>>
>>902195
>They think it's glue
>>
>>902172
He had the sex
>>
>>902160
>my buddy did it for revenge when i slept with his siste
haha, wat
>>
grind down and polish
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.