[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Folding Bench and table
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2015-11-14-18-31-05.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-14-18-31-05.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Can you find plans for exactly this folding bench and table https://youtu.be/TqMd5ZVVpCg
I found some plans but smaller and worse version
>>
File: fucking shooting.png (752 KB, 1768x992) Image search: [Google]
fucking shooting.png
752 KB, 1768x992
>>901777
You need fucking shooting even more so than the French.
>>
I watched that film but It's not the same unfortunately
>>
File: fucking drwoning.png (1 MB, 1768x992) Image search: [Google]
fucking drwoning.png
1 MB, 1768x992
>>901792
it's exactly the fucking same, without the fucking cup holders
>>
>>901777
how do you not know how to make from watching the video? the only questionable thing is what hardware would be best, but theres like infinity ways to solve this
>>
Firstly itd not the same (i dont know how to say it in English but probably its) look at table top, one have one level and second have two
Also this guy wants money for plans and i have money only for wood not for plans
>>
>>901799
Just make it with one level

fuck, how retarded are you?
You want me to draw you plans?
keep checking in, it's late here and I gota work in the morning, but after work and cleaning up my table, which i made without plans, or a drawing, i might get round to drawing you up a plan.
>>
File: fucking hanging.png (2 MB, 1768x992) Image search: [Google]
fucking hanging.png
2 MB, 1768x992
>>901799
>>901808
Just to make sure you are this retarded, but you mean this? the other level that becomes the back of the bench?
>>
File: fucking ran over.png (3 MB, 1768x992) Image search: [Google]
fucking ran over.png
3 MB, 1768x992
>>901799
I just wanted to triple make sure you are this fucking thick.

Pic related, are you telling me that you could not work out that the guy in your original video had just nailed an extra 5 pieces of wood where I have put the brown lines in this pic?

Just making sure.

Does your mom have to hold your hand while you cross the street?
Sleep tight little one, i'll get them plans to ya soon.
>>
But i still dont have measures and angles
>>
>>901815 here >>901796 are your angles and measurements

I swear one more fucking glimmer or stupidity and I will hunt you down, and I will kill you.
>>
Calm down man, im good in Wood work if i had accurate plans, thats why i so much need that plans
>>
>>901821
i am calm, i'm just tired and enjoying myself.

I'm shit with my hands but I can plan, draw and measure things on paper and in my head.

But this >>901796 is basically your plan, get it full screen and measure a plank, say the bottom left one that's horizontal, say it's 30mm on your screen. Now roughly how big do you want the bench? How big should that plank be in real life? probably more like 400mm
So we do 400 divided by 30 = 13.33
Now every line you measure in mm times it by 13.33 and you will get all your pieces the same.
the length you can surely work that out yourself, if you want a 6000mm bench make it 6000mm, if you want a 2000mm bench make it 2000mm
>>
I think its not that simple as it look but thanks for your help
>>
File: fucking kidnapped.png (174 KB, 672x378) Image search: [Google]
fucking kidnapped.png
174 KB, 672x378
>>901826
believe me it is, I was drawing this while you where writing that, I can / could tell you every measurement of each piece of wood and it's fucking thickness if I could be arsed to spend half an hour on it., probably down to how many nails you will need, what kind of joints / even bearings you would need if you wanted to do a professional job.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.