[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
original Xbox gamepad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20151114_021349.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20151114_021349.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
I've got this bastard, game original Xbox gamepad, harvested a trigger to repair another one just like it.
Any ideas?

I was thinking a fightstick for PC unless one can magically hook it up to a 360, maybe also use the motors for a tattoo gun.

PIC related, one of the motors, how do I get the weights of without ruining it?
>>
>>901597
>PIC related, one of the motors, how do I get the weights of without ruining it?

hold the weight in a vise.
use a punch to push the shaft through the press-fit hole.
>>
Thanks for the tips, any other ideas of what to make of the parts?
>>
or if you leave the weights on it, make a vibrator lol
>>
>>901597
is it just me, or is someone else aswell confused about the weight reduction holes?
>>
It's not for weight reduction, is for stacking the plates, think lego
>>
>>903338
But the holes are as deep as the plate is thick.
>>
>>901597

you don't have to be careful, dc motors aren't rare or fragile.
>>
>>901597
Id cut them off with a dremel
>>
It won't work on the 360.

>>903507
When the only tool you have is a dremel...
>>
>>903227
its so the disk dont rotate independently,locks them together
>>
File: DSC_0289.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0289.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>901597

The motors are pretty weak for a tattoo machine.

You can get motors strong enough for pretty cheap from Maplin, etc, tho.

That said, I'm reliably informed they are what's used for prison machines nowadays, since tape decks are out of fashion.

Heres one I made with a wee cheapy motor.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.