[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I wanted to squirt a liquid though a vent into a locker, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1388570402219.jpg (15 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
1388570402219.jpg
15 KB, 201x251
If I wanted to squirt a liquid though a vent into a locker, what kind of bottle would I need? I'm thinking something with a hose that could go through the vent?
>>
Like they said over in /adv/ - you need a 'grow the fuck up' bottle.
>>
So much to ask before I even attempt to answer.
What is the relative position of the locker to the vent, the type of locker is it, the type of liquid, the type of vent, whether you want the liquid to remain inside the locker or flow outside, whether there's something inside the vent, is the vent covered with something, how much liquid are you squirting and what effect do you expect the squirting to cause, the viscosity of the liquid, why a bottle, whether you have access to any kind of pump or whether you have to build your own pumping system, what's your budget, whether you really expected Tiffany to fuck you instead of Chad (I mean you're pretty fucking creepy, dude, and kind of retarded).
Give me facts, OP. I can't just answer your stupid autistic questions like that.
>>
Personally I preferred the hard boiled egg stuffed through the vent on friday before a weeks vacation.
>>
>>986932
Link to that thread
>>
>>986923
If the liquid is thin enough like that of water a lab wash bottle would work decently enough

If you don't need a lot of liquid an oral irrigator

Or you can go the super cheap route and go to the dollar store and get one of those ketchup and mustard bottles and epoxy a tube to the nozzle and stuff the tube into the vent
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.