[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bored off day. Any idea what material I should put these components
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: photo_2015-11-10_16-47-44.jpg (129 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
photo_2015-11-10_16-47-44.jpg
129 KB, 720x1280
Bored off day.

Any idea what material I should put these components on? Box doesn't seem like its a go. I'm gonna put the whole thing on a wall. Also, need more spaces cuz I'm fitting in the monitor as well.
>>
>>900196
What's it for? Give us more information.
>>
>>900196
how about you speak english
>>
File: mirrored plexiglass.jpg (190 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
mirrored plexiglass.jpg
190 KB, 480x640
mirrored plexiglass (aka acrylic)
>>
>>900199
I'm just thinking of putting these on my wall. I've put the components on a cardboard (pic related), which I think don't really suits it. So I'm asking for suggestion on which other material besides cardboard to put them on.

>>900201
Was thinking the same. Thanks
>>
>>900200
How about you shut the fuck up
>>
>>900202
Is it supposed to be purely decorative? Then I'd go for either a plastic like plexi or a sheet of plywood. I'd personally use the plywood since it looks better than the plastic (IMO)
>>
>>900202
Mount it on fibreboard and stick it in a box frame.
>>
If they function, and you have a screen that matches, hook them all up on a piece of board, and hang it on the wall as a picture frame. Have an SD card loaded with a simple linux install and a gallery (or connect it to the wifi whatever works). I did something similar for my GF - she teaches high school computing so I made her a demonstration machine. Did a PC and a Laptop, kids could see the bare bones of a working computer laid out on a board. But I do want to do another one for my cave.
>>
>>900213
>>900210
Thanks for the idea. Plywood and a fibreboard seems nice.
>>
>>900196
wow some spic salvaged parts from an old laptop and wants to make some wall art guess what juan.
YOU NEED TO GO BACK
>>
>>900238
I don't like you
>>
>>900238
BUILD WALL
>>
>>900219
No fibre board.

Plywood always.
>>
Use a pencil box. Bring it to skool. Get arrested. Not because of bomb scare, but because you're 33 years old, and you don't go to high school no mores.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.