[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello people from /diy/ I'm in mission from /x/ We fo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1456674688730.jpg (467 KB, 2253x2569) Image search: [Google]
1456674688730.jpg
467 KB, 2253x2569
Hello people from /diy/

I'm in mission from /x/

We found a patent for a mind control machine

http://www.google.com/patents/US6506148

And I'm going around asking if it could work.

The inventor have some other patents.

http://www.patentgenius.com/inventedby/LoosHendricusGLagunaBeachCA.html

Links to the other threads

>>>/x/17517851

>>>/sci/7962341

>>>/g/53728016

Anything you can tell me, could be useful, any theory or information.
>>
>>968952
https://www.google.com/patents/US20040164824?dq=ininventor:%22John+St.+Clair%22&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjG_vvY7eLLAhXEI5AKHXkKCyk4HhDoAQgbMAA

And if you have time check this hyperspace energy generator.
>>
>>968952

this is probably bait, but there's no science behind mind control, and that basically means the patents are probably bullshit, akin to Rife machines or perpetual motion generators.

>>968954

>This invention is a braided gold wire coaxial cable of micron size which generates hyperspace energy by coupling to the tetrahedral geometry of subspace, dimension and the Planck mass.

I'm not a theoretical physicist, but the a device that can pull "hyperspace energy" out of "subspace" will inevitably fall into one of two categories, impossible to make/use or fucking useless.

People have been patenting impossible machines for as long as patents have existed, as a form of intellectual property. Just because someone dreamed it up, wrapped a piece of wood with copper wire and called it a "hyperspace energy generator" doesn't mean it fucking works.

So they're both horseshit. But that's just my opinion.
>>
Why the fuck would /diy/ know? We're brutes that "fix" things with liberal amounts of duct tape, not /sci/entists.
>>
>>969028
/g/ send me here.

Also duct tape is the proof of a higher beign.

We have found some interesting stuff. some of the alleged effects of the machine are:

>The observed effects include ptosis of the eyelids, relaxation, drowziness, the feeling of pressure at a centered spot on the lower edge of the brow, seeing moving patterns of dark purple and greenish yellow with the eyes closed, a tonic smile, a tense feeling in the stomach, sudden loose stool, and sexual excitement, depending on the precise frequency used, and the skin area to which the field is applied.

we also found a software made by him.

https://web.archive.org/web/20041209055209/http://cuewave.com/zeta/WebClass1.ASP?WCI=template6&WCU

I'm currently searching for someone that can test it.
>>
>>969054
>>>/x/17519257

Tested the software with crappy results. (results involving crap)

Thanks for the responses, the software does something and a working machine could do a lot more.

Maybe we get to build it some day if we do I'll ask you guys first.
>>
This controls people with successful results. You turn it on and it controls the people in its range and convinces them to leave the areas they're in.
>>
>>969118
Actually the design of this could be based in the studies made by the creator of the software we found.

He claimed that he can produce a way variety of responses, not just discomfort, wich as interesting as possible.
>>
>>969118
you can just wrap a tea towel around your head and should allah ackbar for about 1/10000th the price
>>
>>969118
These things are awesome.
A million of side effects, but since they don't apply to the "average" person, it's all good.
>>
You have to first have to define "mind control". Of course its real, only to some extent that is. Being able send micro stimulations is possible but for complete control of another person is pure fantasy
>>
File: 1457927661165.gif (1 MB, 186x238) Image search: [Google]
1457927661165.gif
1 MB, 186x238
>>969136
>>
>>968952

The ultimate mind control apparatus has already been created, it's called TELEVISION faggots!
>>
>>968952
The patent you linked isn't about mind control. Stop exaggerating.

It's about trying to use subliminal messages to influence thought about a subject. Far from mind control--it's merely a form of suggestion.

The suggestion medium is them embedding a "feel-good signal" with the television programming. Whether that's even possible or not is another topic, but conflating "enhanced advertising" with "mind control" is overdoing it.

On another note, if it were possible to literally control someone's thought, we'd be knee deep in full-dive virtual reality.
Instead, all we can do is force a twitch reaction in a very generalized location using EMPs.
https://youtu.be/qkNbYHu_STU

We can't even access the motor cortex, and I would know if we could, but NDA.
>>
>>969054
>/g/ send me here.
wheres the faggot that yelled at me the other day for shipping people off of here?
I'm telling you they are the reason we get this shit all the time.
>>
>>968952

> Patents

the biggest engineering meme there is. Patents don't mean shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.