[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please provide me with guidence? I need a nanny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Can someone please provide me with guidence?

I need a nanny cam for my living room, i thought about buying one of those "Smoke Detectors" since it's 400 bucks which i don't have i would like to know how i could build one myself and if there is any tutorial ?

Speccs should be:
-720p Audio/Video
-Motion Detection
-remote wifi access
-sd slot for recording

Help a brother out

Since i posted this already in /tech/ and there was the question what i would use it for

> it is for my living room / home office, i work alot and have to travel more often than i like. My Fiance has been lying to me about a few things the last two times i had to travel.
I would more or less like to get some peace of mind before i marry her.
>>
>>945052
>smoke detector camera
Fuck that. Just make a pinhole camera. There are lots of tutorials, and all you need is something to put the camera inside of or behind. Here:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pinhole+camera+tutorial
>>
>>945052
On second thought, after rereading your desired specs it seems what you need is a wireless webcam. Put some tape over the light that comes on when it's recording, and put the receiver in your computer (one of the unseen USB ports in the back of the computer). Log into your profile (or the hidden admin profile if you're running WinDon't), get it all set up, then jump back out to the login screen. Tada! Not exactly /diy/, but I'm sure if you hang out a bit longer someone with discrete component knowhow will pop in and help you out. This place is a treasure trove of valuable-idea-people.
>>
>>945055
Still thank you for the Input.
>>
If you're doubting her before you even get married it's probably not a good idea to marry her. That being said ebay has some retarded cheap spy cams. It should cost less than $100 even if you get some Chinese shit flown over.

Also, make sure to upload her cheating on you to motherless or something.
>>
>>945058
>retarded cheap spy cams
I've got this app on my phone called Wish. They've got cameras in all sorts of nifty hidey-holes. My favorites were the lighter and the pen. Srsly, though, if you've got an Android phone you should install that app.
>>
>>945058
You're kinda right, but i still love her and i just want to make sure. Its just that stuff in my office got messed up and she said it wasn't her. I also found "longer" strands of black hair on the couch, i did not tell her and asked if we had visitors while i was away and she declined. Maybe they were planning some stuff for the wedding in secret, i don't know but i need closure.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.