[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi lads! I want to cook Ayahuascana. Any ideas how to get ingredients
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Ayahuasca_prep.jpg (470 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ayahuasca_prep.jpg
470 KB, 1600x1200
Hi lads!
I want to cook Ayahuascana.
Any ideas how to get ingredients or How to cook?
>>
>>>ck

You're supposed to have a shaman present for the real experience, and he is supposed to guide you on your spirit journey

>Purple Potato, diced
>Root of a Mnago tree
>Coca Leaves, to taste
>3 tbsp Pisco
>Water until it's almost covered
>Bring it all to a boil
>Simmer, then stir and mash until it becomes pumpkin soup
>simmer for 15 minutes
>add methylated spirits, to taste

wala, prepare to have your life unfld on the tip of your tounge
>>
>>901408
>Taking advice from someone who thinks "Et voila" is "wala"
>>
>>901399
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+make+ayahuasca
>>
>>901443
>wala
It's an ebin /ck/ maymay.
>>
File: cng.jpg (23 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
cng.jpg
23 KB, 400x309
>>901399
Bump.
>>
File: absurd_post.jpg (97 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [Google]
absurd_post.jpg
97 KB, 1024x569
>>902762
Bump.
>>
>>901399
[X] doubles
[X] drugs thread
[X] given responses but continues to bump the thread

great thread A+++ would read again
>>
>>901399
There are literally thousands of sites dedicated to preparation of it. If you're too fucking stupid to find them using google then maybe you shouldn't be trying in the first place.
>>
>>901408
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

what?

aya is made with two vines and a tree root. banistoperosis caapi and psychotria viridis are the vines and mimosa hostilis is the root. you boil them to mush pretty much and drink it. its that simple. good luck.
>>
Ayahuasca is pretty much just DMT with some inhibitors that stop your body from breaking down the DMT, allowing to work way longer.
However, partaking in ayahuasca without the whole trip to the amazonian and a shaman drains away all the magic from it.
You're better of taking some mushrooms. You can even grow those bitches yourself if you want a DIY project.
>>
>>901399
>No drugs or drug paraphernalia (See Global Rule 1)
It's right in the sticky, dude. Go to 420chan or something.
>>
File: canyon_de_chelly.jpg (199 KB, 1000x655) Image search: [Google]
canyon_de_chelly.jpg
199 KB, 1000x655
>>904376
Bump.
>>
This.
>>904383
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.