[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Placing printer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_1167.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1167.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Hey /diy/. I just bought a new office chair for my cave but I need more space for chair so I need to get rid of that old dresser. The problem is, I can't think where to put my printer. Can you give me some ideas?
>>
>>1014944
Bend over and I'll show you
>>
>cave
literally.. not many options there, but, you dont need to be looking at/tripping over printers 24/7. rollboard and under the righthand side of the desk - be better with something that had a drawer or two (extra storage/less liable to stand on printer. Ohterwise, build shelf on the wall (top left, high up?) or get one of those folding tv / monitor stands, can bolt it to the wall anywhere, can fold it in/out the way to get access to the shelves (if on right)/printer when needed.

Go hit up a Goodwill or local equivalent they full of crap like this (folding tv brackets, odd things on wheels/castors) for inspiration.
>>
You need to start over. Bare starts. Remove everything. Make the walls plain white. Add some drawers. Maybe manage some of your wires. It's a mess in there.
>>
Move monitor closer to the edge and put printer off to one side behind it.
>>
>>1014944

start by moving out of moms basement...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.