[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so sick and tired and creeped out by all the bugs and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: poison-danger-sign-s-0580.png (75 KB, 800x580) Image search: [Google]
poison-danger-sign-s-0580.png
75 KB, 800x580
I'm so sick and tired and creeped out by all the bugs and rats and other critters that live in my crawlspace. Also, the space under my shed has become a breeding ground for rabbits and other vermin.

What is the most powerful poison a layperson can buy? I want to kill everything that lives down there, so I want a good all-purpose poison that is simply incompatible with all forms of animal life. What are my best options?
>>
File: bat.png (95 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
bat.png
95 KB, 400x306
Shotgun with light loads, pour petrol on the survivors and burn the cunts to death.
>>
>>995610
>so I want a good all-purpose poison that is simply incompatible with all forms of animal life
Not exactly the greatest idea, but various gases are used for that and at least in some countries some of them are sold to normal people. Phosphine is one of the more popular options. A more diy option would be carbon dioxide, but I don't know how practical it actually is, since it's just an asphyxiant.
The thing is that you need to bag everything so that the gas stays there and you can't live in the house while you're gassing it.

I'd suggest getting rid of the rats with normal rat poison (or traps) if they're an actual problem and let the others be. Bugs will be back pretty much immediately in any case.
Then there's what >>995616 suggested. Not that it keeps bugs out, but at least they're not your problem anymore.
>>
File: cat-3[1].jpg (473 KB, 2015x1511) Image search: [Google]
cat-3[1].jpg
473 KB, 2015x1511
>>995610
Avoid poison
Acquire cat
Wipe hands on pants
>>
>>995771

This. When they're done, just put out poisoned cat food and you'll be rid of all the pests.
>>
>>995610

you're gonna poison yourself you dumb nigger
>>
Poisned food. Gotta clean up the deal animals tho
>>
>>995610
>> crawlspace
Pump it full of CO2 or nitrogen gas. nitrogen will cause painless deaths, no pain means they won't try to escape
>>
>>995888
What will cause the most painful death?
>>
Sealing up the gaps and put down rat traps

Other bugs like ants or roaches you need to not leave shit for them to eat go get some good sealing containers and store everything, every single thing in a sealed container

Once you sealed everything up got get some injectable bait and find nooks to put the bait and keep checking the bait every few days put more when it needs it, keep doing that until you stop seeing bait disappear

You can use boric acid powder it works pretty good but you shouldn't use it any where you will be eating or preparing food
>>
>>995893
Chlorine gas probably. Although that might stain things.
>>
Buy a pellet Ricky and take em out one by one.
>>
File: 1462987649807.webm (3 MB, 747x420) Image search: [Google]
1462987649807.webm
3 MB, 747x420
>>
>>997535
when op nukes his house i hope he streams it.
>>
>>995610
stick a hose to your car's output and shove it under there. co2 gas them
>>
Seriously just go with D-con for rats and mice. It has an ingredient that dries them out after they eat it(if they stick around) so no stinky corpses ever.
>>
Poison doesn't work for rats (they are intelligent).
They will smell the mouths of dead rats to see what its last meal was and avoid it. Warfain is used as an anti coagulant so the rats just bleed to death when injured. Find a bait with warfain for rodents.
>>
>>998739
Pretty much all rat poisons are based warfarin's analogues.
>>
File: 7549153.jpg (8 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
7549153.jpg
8 KB, 266x200
>>995610
zyklon b
>>
>>995893
Fluorine gas

Vapors of chloro or fluoro organic chemicals
>>
>>995610
Arsenic is a common choice. It might get into the soil or get eaten by someone's cat though.
You could use gas, but you'd need to check that the space is very, very airtight.
Your best bet is to forget the poison and get a dog, or even better, a cat or two.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.