[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DIY Lords, I'm looking for some nut drivers (I think that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
DIY Lords,

I'm looking for some nut drivers (I think that's how they're commonly referred now), I've known them as tek bits also.

Basically 1/4 bits for an impact driver, for hex headed screws.

I have many that are magnetic, a little magnet in the centre of the bit to retain the screw.

I had one that I'd like to replace, it was in my drill case when it was stolen. It didn't have a magnet and was for stainless steel screws, it basically had a metal ring around the outside that acted like a spring clip to hold the screw in the bit, I can't remember where I got it from and I've tried all kinds of search terms on google and I can only find the magnetic type nut drivers.

Can anyone help me find what I'm looking for? I'd imagine commercial roofers and cladders are more likely to come across them, and metal workers alike.
>>
MAKITA B-28569
>>
>>1023242
Are these available in anything other than M8 do you know? I could do with 7 and 6 mm also.

Thanks btw.
>>
>>1023244
I'm not sure mate. I only use 8mm / 5/16" .

Maybe email Makita, they'll probably tell you of a dealer close to you.
>>
>>1023234
Try searching "Spring Nut Setter" some variation of "Nut Setter" I think that looks like what you're after.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.