[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /diy/ I need a bit of help. See, I'm working on a boat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160714_213241.jpg (325 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160714_213241.jpg
325 KB, 2560x1440
So, /diy/ I need a bit of help.

See, I'm working on a boat I bought a while back and the interior was pretty deteriorated because the last owner had put some kind of cover with glue and now it was falling.

I plan to put a new cover but I don't know what to put there. And waorse yet, I don't know how to put it there, my father (who's working with me on it) has suggested using some kind of plastic cover and just cutting it as we put it there, but I was thinking about getting the piece (or pieces) that I need already cut and prepared to fit in there directly.

Any suggestions?
>>
File: IMG_20160714_213152.jpg (402 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160714_213152.jpg
402 KB, 2560x1440
Here's a pic of the part I need to cover
>>
Your pictures are horrible. Are you talking about a headliner on the ceiling to pretty up the glass hull?
>>
>>1022773
I'll take better pictures tomorrow, I'm talking about the ceiling itself
>>
>>1022787
That material you're looking for is called foam backed headliner. Make sure to get marine grade as the automotive stuff is trash.
>>
>>1022761
sailrite.com should help, might not be the cheapest source but they have a ton of tutorials and whatnot on their site.
>>
>>1022913
>>1022800
Thanks
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.