[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to create a software using Structured systems analysis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: javascript.jpg (152 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
javascript.jpg
152 KB, 600x300
I need to create a software using Structured systems analysis and design method (SSADM), what class of software recommend me to create in one month?.

i have knowledge in Python and SQL

i'm just an amateur in the software development and this is my first time programming a software
>>
>>1021782

SSADM sucks, use RUP

usually these kinds of exercises involve some sort of host-client type of thing, involving many interfaces and modules, so I suggest you make a website or something, such as a simple social media platform or shopping site.

JS front end, Python back end, and SQL database.
>>
>>1021784
I am forced to use (Ssadm), because it is for a damn class
>>
>>1021782
You might have better luck over on >>>/g/ about this, that's where the programmers hang out.

I'm not familiar with the SSADM model unfortunately, and I don't know what sort of scope you're looking at for the project. I'm going to guess small to medium since it's for a class.

Maybe a media organiser, e.g. search by tag, mime type (with wildcard e.g. video/* for all videos in the database), keep a list of folders (spec'd by user) and auto-scanning them.

If you wanted to be really fancy you could figure out a way for it to (assuming the filename is descriptive enough e.g. "full metal jacket (1987).mkv") automagically pull the rest of the information about the media from IMDB or wikipedia (e.g. automatically add screenwriter, director, actors, etc. to the database)
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.