[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to grow fish in a backyard? Let's assume I already have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1462800202137.jpg (14 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
1462800202137.jpg
14 KB, 276x183
How to grow fish in a backyard? Let's assume I already have a small artificial body of water.
>>
>>1020534
first step is, get a fish that will withstand the climate you live in
after that put the said fish in the body of water
after that feed it accordingly to its natural desire (not everyday I assume)
and thats about it
>>
How big a body of water? What kind of fish were you hoping to keep? We need more details than that.
>>
>>1020534
Fish can't live in your pool. They don't like chlorine.
>>
>>1020534
We're going to need a picture and dimensions of said body of water.
>>
>>1021168
Doesn't exist
>>
File: fishjizz.jpg (313 KB, 960x666) Image search: [Google]
fishjizz.jpg
313 KB, 960x666
First you need some eggs.
>>
>>1020534
>and thats about it
well, until herons descend and clean out the pond.
>>
Aquaponics
>>
>>1020777
I never looked at it like this.

It kinda explains a lot.

I had a pool once.
>>
there's saltwater pools you know
>>
>>1020534
Plant fish seeds, remember to rotate the crop everywhere to simulate migration
>>
>>1022452
my pool has de-ionized water in it
i can fucking breath in that shit
>>
>>1022997
>i can fucking breath in that shit
No. No you can't.
>>
>>1022452
Saltwater pools produce chlorine you goose.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.